World Journalism Education Congress 2025
The World Journalism Education Congress (WJEC) will convene in Perth, Australia, from 1-3 July. The congress is supported by Edith Cowan University (ECU) and the Journalism Education and Research Association of Australia (JERAA).
Training resilient and effective Journalism graduates is vital as they face an uncertain future where democracy, human rights and the truth are under daily attack. To address this challenge, the 2025WJEC conference, entitled Journalism in Uncertain Times, will bring together, journalism and media educators/researchers:
- to share their best teaching practices,
- increase international research and teaching collaborations,
- attempt to meet the media industry’s demands.
The Congress offers a range of panels, syndicates, paper presentations, workshops and students projects, together with pre-conference meetings and training sessions.
For further information contact:
- Professor Trevor Cullen, Chair,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Laura Glitsos, Co-Chair, email@example.com
For a taste of Perth, please watch the below video: